The successful candidates will be responsible for numerous tasks to support the Project Management and estimating teams. These are typically Commercial Projects in the Pacific NW (WA, OR, ID & MT), mostly new construction as well as a few remodel projects, and the projects range from business centers, restaurants, church projects, strip malls to retail business (no hi-rise buildings).
• Maintaining job and submittal database
• Assist with communication between office and on site personal
• Communicate over the phone and follow up with vendors and subcontractors
• Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure our construction team have the materials they need and build relations
• Prepare written change orders
• Construction Document analysis
• Material Take-offs
Qualifications & Skills:
• Experience in the construction industry
• Experience with Microsoft Office is necessary
• Experience with AutoCAD is a plus but not necessary
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Ability to follow directions and multi-task
• Be able to work both individually and as part of a team
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
This position will have a base salary in the $40,000 – $45,000 (DOE) range with a fully employer paid benefit package including Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.