Are you a recent graduate with AutoCAD knowledge? Can you modify existing plans to meet new codes, lot fit, and upgrades? Are you ready to get your career going?
Our client, an established Fortune 200-ranked firm, is adding a plans drafter/coordinator. Your education could qualify you to draft management-directed changes to present designs. Interface and coordinate your work with purchasing, marketing, sales, operations, and people on the job site.
Enjoy a competitive salary plus bonus, a collaborative work environment, and a long-term career path with an industry leader. You’ll also like the generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock options and more.
- Draft management-directed changes to plans
- Share and coordinate changes and corrections with internal departments
- Engage with workers on job site to ensure understanding and compliance
- Ensure compliance with company policies, building codes, and industry best practices
- BA in construction
- Strong familiarity with AutoCAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and professional attitude
This opportunity won’t be open long. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.