Are you looking for a long-term career in a solid, innovative industry? Do you have a great mix of accounting, detail, and multitasking skills? If so, you’ll love this opportunity!
Your education or light accounting experience will enable you to join a fresh and professional team. Compile documents that substantiate activities, verify details and funds, audit invoices, and compute and record transactions, reconcile accounts, reports, and balance sheets.
This company enjoys constant growth and is famous for promoting from within. You’ll enjoy fair compensation, excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k), and a smart and supportive team of coworkers.
- Compile transactional documents, invoices, and checks
- Audit invoices against purchase orders and approve payments
- Prepare and review for accuracy vouchers, checks, statements, and checks
- Reconcile and inspect general ledger accounts, cost reports, and balance sheets
- Be the point of contact for team members, vendors, and customers and their questions
- Outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, can multitask
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office Suite
- Four-year degree or two years’ work experience
- Math-friendly and proficient doing calculations
- Self-starter, life learner, willing to dive in and grow a long-term career
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly and all qualified candidates will be considered.