Location: Bellevue, WA
Our client is one of WA best employers consistently over the last 10 years. They are an independent brokerage with a full product portfolio of services, offering Commercial, Group Benefits and Personal lines of insurance.
The role is called an Account Coordinator, and this person (you) would be supporting a team of Account Managers.
This is an entry level role into this company, but not an “entry level role.” You’ll be reading contracts, being aware of contract language, doing research, helping get quotes on regular and irregular business from vendors, helping piece together complex estimates, working with data (you’ve gotta be a data nerd to enjoy this role) and making presentations. Lots of dotting “I’s” and crossing “T”s.
This role works with lots of other departments, account management, sales, analytics, marketing and operations – so after spending time in this role, it is expected you choose a path to get promoted into, which is usually an area where you excel.
Compensation will be competitively in the $50K – $55K range DOE, and includes an attractive, employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, & PTO package. There is also an ORCA pass for those few days that you are asked to come into the office.
- Lots of MS Excel, MS Word and emailing.
- You’ll be reviewing contracts, doing research & documenting notes in a team based environment.
- Creating presentations using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Getting presentations to the Account Managers
- Managing LOTS of vendors.
- Quotes, Bids and being sales support when needed.
- The right attitude & aptitude
- If this sounds like you, send me your resume: A go getter. Independent. Motivated. Goal oriented. Open communicator.
- Experience using MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Email & Calendaring
- Administrative or Analytics experience
Relocations will be considered.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.
In order to apply, send your resume to email@example.com or call 425.968.9000