We are seeking an AP/AR specialist who is looking to bring their experience and skills to this family ran company located in Tacoma. The team is phenomenal, the energy in the office is positive and upbeat. We are looking for someone who likes to work as part of a team and is looking for a long term employer who is ultra-stable and growing!
This role will serves to manage all tasks related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables. Applicants must be detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task, and deliver professional customer service to internal and external customers. The applicants must be self-motivated, dependable, and have reliable transportation.
This employer will pay a $45,000 salary, Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k. Annual raises and more!
- Reconcile payable reports each month and conduct bank reconciliations to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate.
- Monitor and manage collections, including initiating collections on past-due accounts, to ensure that company is paid on timely basis.
- Maintain and balance accounting ledgers on regular basis.
- Ensures the efficient, accurate, and timely processing of receivables and/or payable in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain petty cash accounts and balance daily register sales of PPE and equipment rentals.
- Answer customer inquiries including managing the equipment rental process and tracking.
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts. • Manage and track all reconciliation of vehicle fuel receipts.
- Assist in the preparation of invoices and receivable statements.
- Assist Logistics Manager in the weekly review and audit of time-cards, Traffic Control Supervisor Reports, and other
- 2 year accounting certificate or Bachelors in Accounting preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in an AR/AP position
- Intermediate or better understanding of Quickbooks
Experience working for a contractor or any trade company is highly preferred