Location – Bellevue, WA
Our client is one of WA best employers consistently over the last 10 years. They are an independent brokerage with a full product portfolio of services, offering Commercial, Group Benefits and Personal lines of insurance.
They are seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager, someone who can manage an existing book of business (about $1.2 MM) of preferred / standard clientele with a few sprinkles of High Net Worth Business.
They have multiple teams focused on each market segment, Small, Mid and Large Market Business – This role will be working with one Personal Lines Advisor, will be purely servicing accounts, this role gets heavy support from other departments. While you can also get monthly or quarterly bonuses for exceed a monthly threshold on Premiums too, – keep in mind, sales is not the expectation nor intention for this role, it’s focused on servicing clients, not on making commissions.
Compensation includes a base salary in the $50K – $65K salary and will include bonuses and while you can earn commissions. Your salary will change in relation to the book size, and as your base grows, your salary will grow. Compensation also includes a competitive Benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + Vacation) free parking or bus pass. This is a blended in office and remote role.
- At least 5 years of Independent broker Personal Lines
- Active WA State Property & Casualty, Life & Health licenses
- Experience with Preferred / Standard (exposure to Private Client Carriers would be a plus)
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a Personal lines book of business
- Managing the full renewal process and servicing clients, from audits, policy review, consulting on policy changes, quoting, and processing certificates, issuing ID Cards, etc..
- Customer Service
- This is not a sales role, however, there are bonuses for sales.
Relocations will be considered.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.
In order to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.968.9000