- Check you have read the job advertisement and description if sent before your interview.
- Ensure you meet the requirements and you have a positive answer for any areas you do not fully meet.
- Research the company products, staff, culture, clients and competitors.
- Ensure you know the correct name of your interviewer and job title.
- Be sure you know the interview procedure; some companies have one-to-one interviews; panel interviews; assessment centres; psychometric testing.
- View a map and plan your journey in advance, allowing for delayed trains and accidents.
- Have your CV, references and any additional information requested, to hand.
- Conservative dress is preferred but check with the culture of the office too – wear smart attire and ensure your shoes are shiny and well kept.
Please follow and like us: