Our client is a well-respected specialty Contractor within the design and construction of residential homes in the state of WA. They have an immediate need for a Construction Manager.
This role’s responsibilities would include:
• Managing crew chiefs for multiple crews working remotely in WA state, foremen, production and expediting coordinators & purchasing
• Oversee planning of construction activities, landmarks and milestones for each project.
• Oversight of initial personnel that schedule jobs and crews.
• Responsible to improve and standardize training and building techniques.
• Responsible for client satisfaction, negotiating vendor contracts and compliance with company and governed policies, procedures and regulations
Candidates should have:
• Minimum five years management experience working in a fast paced environment; working within existing systems and taking proactive actions to remedy when needed.
• Recruiting, hiring, performance reviews and salary recommendations
• Strong Leadership, Team Building and conflict resolution skills
• Strong MS Excel and MS Word skills
• Experience with management oversight of scheduling, safety, training, logistics, and preventative oversight.
– Highly self-motivated with a great deal of personal initiative and drive
– Organized and task oriented individual with leadership experience
– Ability to maintain productive & accurate workflow in a high demand environment
– Projects a professional image in action and appearance
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written