Our client is well known in the Lighting & Energy Industry with a considerable Market Share here in the Greater Seattle area. They are seeking someone already familiar with selling Lighting, Electrical and Automation products & services in a Pacific Northwestern Territory. You can expect this to be a 30% Account Management and 70% New Business Development role. This role will heavily involve establishing relationships with Architects, Lighting Designers, Electrical Engineers, and anyone involved in the planning of new construction.
You’ll be responsible for visiting facilities, doing presentations, and providing sales and product education.
This is a full time position that carries a competitive base salary + an aggressive Commission/Bonus Plan. Additionally our client provides a full benefit package covering hospital, medical, dental, retirement plan, cell phone, expense account and a car allowance.
• Will prospect architects, engineers, designers, lighting engineers, etc…
• Make the calls, build relationships & build a book of business.
• Ideal candidate has experience selling either in the lighting industry, or a parallel product, being sold to the same buyers.
Candidates should have:
• Must have at least 3-5 years industry experience
• Valid and clean driver’s license required
• Must pass a drug screen and criminal background
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply. Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.