As a Personal Lines Account Manager- Private Client Group , you’ll join an established service team that is growing, and starting with a book of business.
This position offers a challenging step forward if you want to work on more affluent personal lines accounts. The company also offers a great company culture. High morale, and exceptionally low turn-over.
Among top insurance brokers and best places to work, this firm has built a platform around comprehensive product offerings and white glove service which is perfectly suited to an affluent client.
The firm takes advantage of its interconnectivity in property and casualty, corporate benefits and financial services to identify clients with complex personal risk needs.
– Highly self-motivated with a great deal of personal initiative and drive
– Organized and task oriented individual with leadership experience
-Ability to maintain productive & accurate workflow in a high demand environment
– High level of energy with positive, can-do attitude
– Projects a professional image in action and appearance
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Candidates should have:
– Active WA Property & Casualty License
– Must pass a drug screen and criminal background
-Aptitude and attitude to work in a small business environment.
– Experience as an agency personal lines account manager 5- 10 years handling high net worth personal insurance accounts
– Desired experience with markets: Chubb, Pure, AIG, Travelers Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.