Our client is a premiere Insurance brokerage who specializes in Commercial and Personal Lines. One of the fastest growing retail brokerages in the State of WA, they have had a history of long term employee retention, great pay, and with fast growth, there is lots of opportunity to grow with this company. Managers act like mentors and are invested in your success. There is on-going training, plenty of room for growth and promotions for those hungry to challenge themselves!
In this position you will be responsible for supporting multiple producers and acting as a liaison between the company and their clients.
• Manage existing client book
• Correspond with clients and maintain strong relations
• Communicate with companies / wholesalers
• Bind quotations, review, process and invoice policies
• Prepare policy schedules and premium breakdowns
• Order, review and invoice Endorsements
• Cross-Selling / Marketing and Follow-up
• Highly self-motivated with a great deal of personal initiative and drive
• Organized and task oriented individual who can process work in a timely manner
• Ability to maintain productive & accurate workflow in a high demand environment
• High level of energy with positive, can-do attitude
• Projects a professional image in action and appearance
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Candidates should have:
• Active WA Property & Casualty License
• Must pass a drug screen and criminal background
• Aptitude and attitude to work in a small business environment.
• Experience working with MS Excel (pivot tables, charting & V-lookups)
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.