We are seeking an Account Executive with strong technical & financial skills, ideally with 5-10 years of handling medium to large size Middle Market & Risk Management accounts. In this position you will be supporting one producer & mentoring another Account Manager while acting as the primary liaison between the company & their clients for renewals & strategic communication. The book itself is a mostly Large, National Accounts.
Compensation: Base salary in the $80-120K range DOE. This client has a competitive benefits package, paid parking or bus pass, 401k, & an aggressive bonus plan.
– Provide high level expertise & technical detail
– Strategize & execute client service plans for all accounts, addressing their business needs & risk management goals
– Coordinate internal/external activities to assure renewals are handled timely, accurately & professionally
– Maintain market, products & services expertise while developing strategic business relationships
– Broker & negotiate effective programs for the client
– Self insured / fully insured analysis
– Experience Mentoring Account Managers & Team Support
Candidates should have:
– Property/Casualty Insurance License
– Preferred 5-10 years P&C leadership experience
– Proficiency in excel
– Strong Financial & analytical skills
– Strong colleague & client relation skills
– Can build & maintain positive relationships with clients & vendors
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.