Our client is a premiere National Insurance brokerage who specializes in Commercial Lines. Well known for being one of the largest worldwide brokers, they have a history of long-term employee retention, abundant career growth potential – career-wise & financially.
We are seeking an Account Executive with strong technical & financial skills, ideally with 5-10 years of handling medium to large size Middle Market & Risk Management accounts.
In this position you will be supporting one producer, & working with another Account Manager while acting as the primary liaison between the company & their clients for renewals & strategic communication.
The book itself is a mostly Large, National Accounts. For types of coverages & book size send your resume & contact info below.
Compensation: Base salary in the $80-120K range DOE.
Client has a competitive benefits package, paid parking or bus pass, 401k, & an aggressive bonus plan.
– Provide high level expertise & technical detail
– Strategize & execute client service plans for all accounts, addressing their business needs & risk management goals
– Coordinate internal/external activities to assure renewals are handled timely, accurately & professionally
– Maintain market, products & services expertise while developing strategic business relationships
– Broker & negotiate effective programs for the client
– Self insured / fully insured analysis
– Experience Mentoring Account Managers & Team Support
Candidates should have:
– Property/Casualty Insurance License –
Preferred 5-10 years P&C leadership experience
– Proficiency in excel – Strong Financial & analytical skills
– Strong colleague & client relation skills
– Can build & maintain positive relationships with clients & vendors
– Attention to detail – Resourceful & ability to work with minimal supervision
If you meet these qualifications you are highly encouraged to apply. Company is extremely motivated to hire & all qualified applicants will be considered.