Our client is a premiere Insurance brokerage who specializes in Group Benefits, Commercial & Personal lines. Well known for having great resources, long-term employee retention and a team structure that provides for growth – this is a quality opportunity to work with one of WA’s best companies.
This is an entry level role with a long term career path in a company that is known for promoting talent from within. This Account Coordinator role will be supporting multiple Account Managers, dealing with a wide variety of departments and 3rd party vendors. Ideally, you’ll get a good feel for multiple roles within the company, and discover where you’d best be fit for administrative, operations, marketing, benefits administration, claims or client facing Account Management roles.
A competitive candidate will have:
– experience using MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & Calendar programs
– administrative experience, answering phones, coordinating events & 3rd party services
– Attention to detail, relentless work ethic, good verbal & written skills & good judgment
– 4 Year Degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply)
– Licensed for WA Health & Life Insurance (or will get within 90 days)
Our client has a history of presenting financial offers competitive to above industry average as well as with your current compensation, expectations should be between $38-44K (DOE).
Company offers an attractive Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, & PTO package. Currently they are one of WA best employers – a very attractive office to work in.
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply