Great opportunity available now to continue your career in building automation with this innovative industry pacesetter while enjoying top, above-normal compensation.
You’ll promote company lines and services as you move commercial customers from lead to finished project. Handle estimates, quotes, and sales for state-of-the-art building automation and temperature control systems. You’ll develop profitable relationships with building owners, engineers, contractors, and end users as you provide custom solutions for their needs.
Your role will include creating leads and implementing sales plans, performing needs assessments, writing proposals, and presentations. Our client’s excellent reputation for quality and service will be a great asset for you, and their operations, finance, and other departments will provide resources as well.
- Under supervision, manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts consisting of building owners, end-users, engineers, and contractors. May also focus on prospecting directly to new end-users
- Achieve booking and gross margin goals
- Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in your area
- Effectively perform needs assessments and develop sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion
This established firm offers a compensation structure consistently 10% to 15% higher than their competitors, as well as full benefits and a company vehicle. Second year income could be $160K+, third year more.
Your successful experience in DDC and HVAC system sales could qualify you to join this great team of industry professionals.